Shift is a 21 day commitment to be well. Will you join us? Our fifth round of Shift will run from Sunday 9th to Saturday 29th September. More details below. << BOOK NOW >>
Early bird discounts end Saturday 25th Aug!
Do I have to practice every day?
- Yoga – no! Meditation – ideally, yes – for as little as 5min.
- This is your personal commitment to be well. For some, practicing up 6 times a week will achieve that whilst for others keeping it gentler and practicing only a couple of times a week will be best. You can mix it up with studio and home practice (we provide 2 videos – a Yin, plus a Basic Flow).
- Week 1 meditation aim is just 5 minutes of meditation a day (more if you’re seasoned at it), progressing to 15 minutes in week 3.
- We meet as a group on Day 1 to set the full scene for you.
- You’ll receive an audio file to guide you through meditation over the 21 days.
What styles of yoga or classes do I have to come to?
- Any classes on the timetable are included! Flow, Mellow, Yin… You practice on the days/times that suit you
- We meet for three group meditation sessions, two coaching workshops, and a third workshop of your choosing (details below).
I can’t attend all the group meditations/ workshops. Can I still participate?
- Yes! Ideally we’d see you at the opening, mid way and closing group meditation sessions (dates below) but we know life if busy so no biggie if you miss one.
- You can gift your spot on the health coaching or life coaching workshops to a friend if you can’t make either of those.
- You’ll select a 3rd workshop that suits your schedule. Options below.
How much support will I receive?
- We’ll be as hands on as you need to achieve your intended aims, but will give you the space to take Shift at your own pace.
- The 3 group meditation sessions are an important check in (opening, mid way and closing).
- We have another opportunity to workshop blocks at your private yoga session with Tamara (at a time of your choosing).
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS end this Sat 25th Aug
MEMBERS (6, 12 month or direct debit memberships)
$220 members til 25th Aug
NON-MEMBERS (pass includes 21 days unlimited classes)
$350 members til 25th Aug