Read why we’re moving here.
Read below for some details on what to expect!
- Last classes in our current space Wednesday 28th February 2018
- From Friday 2nd March, classes will commence at Level 1, Pacific Square Shopping Centre entry via 142 Maroubra Rd (we will be closed Thursday 1st March)
- 2-hour free parking available in Pacific Square – for direct access park by the Gallery West lifts on level B1 or B2 & come straight up via the lifts to Level 1
- Or enter via 142 Maroubra Rd (entrance is behind Aldi, from street)
- Designed by Studio Hatch, your new yoga home is a light, white and blond wood filled space with two yoga rooms and a divinely intimate and cosy ‘snug’ – a wood panelled treatment or therapy room available for lease. Expressions of interest from complimentary business owners are welcome
- For the first wee while, there will be NO shower available whilst we sort out some plumbing complexities, but with 3 w/c’s there’ll be no more queues for the loo!
- Lockers available to store valuables
- Mats still free of charge but numbers are limited and we do encourage you to eventually own your own
- As a busy working mother, it’s time for me to slow down on the additional laundry I do to provide you all with free of charge grey hand towels for use! With that in mind, whilst these hand towels will still be available for free when you haven’t brought your own along, we now ask that all students bring their own sweat towel
Studio protocols for our new home
- Earn loyalty dollars to use towards any purchases by referring new clients to us (ensure your mates’ list your name when they visit us for the first time) and for simply booking into your classes online
- If you’ve booked into class online in advance, and reception is a little busy on arrival, you’ll be able to check yourself into class via the iPad at the reception desk
- If you leave your own mat at the studio ensure it is clearly labelled with your name and telephone number (we will provide you with tags at reception)
- Please wipe down mats and props at the end of practice
- We love a clean and clear, tidy space – place all props and blankets away neatly
- Shoes off before you enter any of our yoga or treatment room spaces
- Absolutely no mobile phones in our yoga rooms, ensure they’re on silent in your locker also